My ETSY.Com Shop

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Depression

What can a person do about depression?? I really want to know. I think Im dead in the middle of a depression. I dont want to do anything. I dont want to leave my house. I dont even want to go to church on Sunday. I feel like there is a heavy weight laying right on my chest and I dont know to get off.

I lost my job at Honda in march. And it was a great job. I worked in VQ department. I got to drive off the new cars out to the parking lot or to where ever they were sent next. I was there for 4 years and made some really great friends. Right now Im working everyday making new things so add to my online shop. It feels my day most days trying to come up with some new crochet or knitting project. and it keeps me going. I love to see how some idea starts off in my head and ends up in a new creation in my hands. but for the last couple of days the feeling of something squeezing in on me keeps the joy from crocheting being fully realized.

And I know I have already spoken on the weight gain situation. As if that wasnt bad enough. Its like a cycle. Im depressed about my weight, so I go get something else to eat to fill a void. And because I just ate something when I know darn well I wasnt hungry, more depression and anger piles on me. so I go get something else to eat. I know I need to stop. I have to stop. I want to stop, but dont know how too. Its like a punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment