My ETSY.Com Shop

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Crafty Side

It would seem that I have a few more things that I want to get out. Meaning I have more things of the crafty nature that I want to create. I have found that I love to sew. My aunt brought me a sewing machine for Christmas and I have been sewing things ever since then. Just another creative outlet for me I guess. I have quite a few handbags for sale at my ETSY.Com shop and even if I say so my self, they are pretty nice. So far from my shop I have sold 4 items. and I am very happy about that. I have to keep focused though, I need not to just sit and sew, crochet, paint, and knit all day. I do have other things to do, but it seems that getting the next idea that I have in my head out is very important. But it will all work out in the end. Balance is what I need now. The products I have, now I just need to focus on getting my ideas out there......


Patience is what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment