My ETSY.Com Shop

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Crafty Side

I am 43 years old and I have just now discovered that there were hidden talents that I didnt know I had exploding out of me. Around Christmas of 2008 I desided that I wanted to try to paint a picture. So off to Wal Mart I went and brought myself some oil paints and canvas. Low and behold, things just started poring out of me. I have created around 25 original pieces of art work. And I have even sold two so far. Very proud of myself. I also crochet. I learned how to crochet at the ripe old age of 8 taught to me by a neighbor. I have crochet so many things since January of 2009 it unreal. But I love it, I truly do.

After trying to figure out how to get the things I'm making out there, I have joined a few websites. Like Etsy.com, Art.com, and Powweb.com where I have launched my own website.
And guess what; I'm also a writer. I have written too books, one children's book and the other a romance novel. Neither is published right now, but that's still something that I'm working on. You know, future stuff.

So I decided to start a blog because I feel the writer side of myself wanting to burst out again. And I have to get things off my chest because when you internalize things, its real just bad all around. So thanks for being my sounding board for a few minutes. I feel good about my new adventure. I hope things turn our well for all of us.

Vee~

No comments:

Post a Comment