My ETSY.Com Shop

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A New Day

On this past Wednesday I got my first sell off of my Etsy.com site. The item that sold was a pair of earrings that I made and they were brought by a lady in Australia!! Can you believe that? I am so excited.

And I have decided to join a gym to get the ball rolling on my weight loss campaign. So this weekend I plan to eat some of the things I know I wont be able to have for a long time. Like a sonic chiller from Sonic, love those things.

But for now plans are still being made and put into action to add more craft items to my Etsy shop and still working on my book. As the summer winds down and it time to get my son back to school things are looking brighter for me, and for us. I plan to have a great rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment