My ETSY.Com Shop

Friday, February 12, 2010

A New Start

Today is February 12, 2010. I should start by saying that I have been so busy selling and creating new items for my ETSY shop that I haven't had any time to stop by to add new post to my blog. I could say that, but I wont. The truth is that since my last post I have gotten a new job, gotten laid off from said job and now I'm back to the old job hunt once again.

Still making and sell new thing at my ETSY shop as always. Enjoying being at home when my son get in from school. Still trying to lose the weight I have gained back from not working is ever present in my mind. But all in all, I guess things are okay in my life.

We had a pretty good showing of snow in Alabama today. I have pictures on my facebook of the great event. I must admit that I was a little excited to actually get snow this time. I mean, after going out and buying all my emergency food stuff for the big event. I'm happy to see my effort to be ready was not in vain this time. Way to go James Span and channel 33/40.

~~All in all I must say that God Is Good All The Time and All The Time God Is Good.~~

So until next time.


Vee~

No comments:

Post a Comment